Picture of Our World

Picture of Our World

Friday, December 10, 2010

Road Trip August 2010

Wow, it appears I have been remiss in keeping up with my blog. So, I will apologize to me 3 followers, lol. In honesty the main reason I even remembered to do it is because Jordynn checks it at school and has been harassing me. A lot has happened since July long, but much of it will be in my Christmas letter, so I will try not to duplicate.


I will save our terrific 4-H club for another blog because there is so much to say and update about how great that is going!


Josh and I and the kids did a 10 day road trip through 2 provinces and 4 states. What a great time we had! Mom and Dad joined us for 2 states and a province ;) We had so much fun. We visited historic Deadwood, South Dakota and had a terrific time at the campground there as well as touring town and panning for gold in a gold mine. Our kids love museums so we spent a lot of time at museums as well as seeing Mt. Rushmore which was amazing, Crazy Horse, which was cool. Old Faithful was also terrific. We did some back to school shopping in Cody, Helena and Great Falls. Here are some pics from our trip.












1 comment:

Shanna said...

Nice to see that you are alive I was starting to wonder!!! Just kidding doesnt it seem to go so fast... Shanna