Picture of Our World

Picture of Our World

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Busy weekend

Friday night we went out to Yuk Yuks in Lacombe with a bunch of friends - what a great time. So many laughs! My cheeks hurt by the time it was over! We are lucky to have such great friends.

Yesterday I spent the day in Lacombe taking my Level 1 Reiki course. What an absolutely amazing time. We were lucky enough to have 3 masters there to teach us, two of whom I have received treatments from in the past. So much to learn. So many amazing ladies with touching stories. I soaked it all up like a sponge. I can't wait to participate in the Reiki group and to move on to the Level 2. I also am looking forward to using it on my horses and seeing how they like it.

Today is a day for playing catch up. Josh is working in the garage on some shelves for the tack room and I am supposed to be working on Farm books for income tax, and yet, here I am blogging away.

I have to say, I don't think there is anything more lovely than sitting in a hot tub in the evening with the lights off staring at the millions of stars. What a great way to end a day!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend as well! I really must accomplish something now!

No comments: